We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozumel weather??

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Cozumel weather??

Hi everyone,

We will be staying at the cozumel palace Sunday- Friday for our honeymoon. I know it's still a few days out but the weather is showing 60% chance of rain tues wed and thurs. I have never been down here before so I was just looking for some insight. Does it usually rain here daily or will we be staying indoors for our trip? I'm sure we will have a great time either way and are still very excited to go. Thanks for your time!

Brian

Kansas city, MO

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cozumel weather??

forecast really says 40% chance of sun.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
481 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cozumel weather??

Please read the bullet point item on the right side of this page under "Top Questions about Cozumel"

Have a great time!

ILLINOIS
Level Contributor
69 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cozumel weather??

Anyone's guess as to what it might be from one day to the next, or from one part of the island to another for that matter. Most showers don't last long. Last couple of days have looked absolutely beautiful, but perhaps a little windy.

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cozumel weather??

Congratulations Brian! Dont fret over the weather after all there is nothing you can do about it right. It has been our experience that for the most part it will rain in short bursts or even overnight.. I cant remember a time we have travelled to Mexico that did not have rain forecasted...Have fun!

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cozumel weather??

Yeah read the weather topic in the box on the right. You won't melt. We've still managed to have a ton of fun outdoors in the rain in Cozumel. Congrats!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cozumel weather??

Thanks everyone! Didn't even see the link... Still a TA rookie :)

Ruston, LA
Level Contributor
668 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cozumel weather??

The weather has been fabulous for the past two days. This afternoon the sun is shining and if you're standing out in the sun you will probably get a little hot.

I have shorts and t-shirts all day and doing a bunch of landscaping and cleaning at my house. Barely broke a sweat all day. The wind has been pretty strong both days so probably a pretty good chop on the water.

Southeastern...
Level Contributor
858 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cozumel weather??

The last two days have been some of the best weather I have ever seen in Cozumel. Warm sun and cool breezes.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
847 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cozumel weather??

The thread to the right is a JOKE! It is actually a closed topic with little or NO valuable information? The weather is what it is, not even worth viewing the thread?

10. Re: Cozumel weather??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2012, 22:33