We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation packages with Delta

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
97 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Vacation packages with Delta

We always book our vacation package to Cozumel for January in May but noticed the prices was significantly higher this year. Does Delta's prices drop at all? Is there a better time to book than others?

Living in upstate NY, we find Delta to be the cheapest and with the best schedule. But any suggestions is very welcome . Thanks

Southeastern...
Level Contributor
851 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation packages with Delta

Airfare is way up this year but my last three trips have been as cheap as ever. You just have to be persistent and keep checking daily as prices go up and down on a daily if not hourly basis. I used Orbitz and three weeks out gave me my best deals. This last trip I flew Delta to Coz because the flights dropped 400 dollars. There is no cut and dry formula just keep checking.

2. Re: Vacation packages with Delta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:42