We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

If a picture is worth a thousand words.....then this is the place to write an encyclopedia about our favorite place.

Post links to your Cozumel photo galleries here so that others can see just a part of what we all love so much.

I'll start with albums of underwater (both diving and snorkeling), Carnival and the children's Carnival dance competition from 2012.

www.tonna.zenfolio.com

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

Thanks for sharing!! I have 3 more weeks before my next trip..these photo's will help get me by!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
443 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

Queenee, what great pictures! Your trips are fantastic. If you get the chance, you should add Indonisia and Fiji to your list of dive, travel. Both are fun and special sites, both above and below sea level. Seeing your pics has now expanded my bucket list of places to see.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

No one has photo links to post? I thought I'd have a ton to look at to keep my heart beating until Feb.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! These will keep me going until my next trip; hopefully in Feb. as well. I see we are neighbors, Queeneee...I am in Crystal!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

I'll be there in Feb....taking more Carnival photos! ;)

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

I think this thread is a great idea, and will post both a link and a trip report when I return from my next trip to Coz.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

If you're looking for Cozumel photos there are lots in my set plus lots more in the linked albums. Use the avatars on the right side under "Linked Galleries" to see albums from other forum members including those from Mark & Pat who are still active Destination Experts here.

https:/…CozumelTimeCapsules

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

Wonderful dive/snorkel photos! I also loved the look back in time of 1995. Thanks for sharing.

9. Re: Cozumel Photo Links -- Island Beauty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 18:16