We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiger Aguilar

Bridgeport, Texas
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tiger Aguilar

Have any of yall fished with Tiger? If so, could you share ? How do I book with him? Price? ETC.....Thanks

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiger Aguilar

You can find him at French Quarter and Money Bar in the evenings or happy hour.

He gave me his card a few weeks ago, but I lost it. Try not to laugh...

I think his email is SexyTigger@Hotmail.com Take out the second g to get his real address.

Bridgeport, Texas
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiger Aguilar

Thanks. He gave me a card in April, and I have no idea where it is now.

North America
Level Contributor
615 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tiger Aguilar

At least he has ditched the red thong bathing suit he was wearing a few years ago.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tiger Aguilar

Moonriver, he may have retired that one, but the new one is lime green. We were on a Carnaval float with him. The boy needs a mirror.

North America
Level Contributor
615 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tiger Aguilar

mslf, I am having a visual, and it is a bit scary! Tiger doesn't believe in leaving too much to the imagination...

And in the spirit of maintaining a "family friendly" atmosphere on this board - a word of warning to the females - whether you are young or old, fat or thin, stunningly atrractive or on the plain side - you are all fair game when Tiger is in the area. I will leave it at that.

Orillia, Canada
Level Contributor
754 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tiger Aguilar

Moonriver and mslf500:

It should be common knowledge that tigers are highly predatory creatures!

On a more serious note, no guy should ever wear a thong. Ever. End of story. Period.

Westlake, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tiger Aguilar

I find it interesting that people seem to be "shook up" over Tiger wearing a thong. I find him comical, entertaining, and probably the best snorkeling/partying trip on the island. The thong is a part of his act (which is very successful by the way). I hear the same negative comments about men wearing speedos, and usually it's from overweight women wearing a bikini. I guess I just don't undestand our hangup about the human body.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tiger Aguilar

Scoobydo, I'm not shook up over it at all. My comments were strictly tongue in cheek with an amused smile on my face. Tiger and Paco are both very entertaining people with a bit of a flair. I run into them all the time.

However, some of Tiger's antics may not be suitable for children as mentioned above.

Tiger's trip to el Cielo gets great reviews.

cozumel
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Tiger Aguilar

Such apparel for some people should be outlawed. As a public health menace, they could cause blindness.

Westlake, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Tiger Aguilar

Tiger alters his antics based upon his customers. He does not perform the same antics (as on our trip) as when kiddos are along. Some of his trips can get quite "mature" rated and if you notice, he does not post those photos on his facebook page. Tiger and I discussed this very topic last month when my wife and I spent 2 days with him. Good gosh, I even act different when there are kids around, as we all should. The speedo comment is a long standing joke with me as I actually like to wear them when diving. They dry quick and are easy to get into a wet suit while wearing.