We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Club

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Beach Club

Hi All,

I'll be taking the ferry over to Cozumel from Playa on Sunday the 24th. I am planning on doing the X-Rail tour but want to hit a beach club for the rest of the day and into the evening afterwards.

I am looking for a more upscale club. Someplace with a great pool. A good beach. Great food and drinks. Available massages.

I'd prefer not a million kids for this one but I am not opposed to familes and the like. just a single guy looking to relax...

Don;t really care about entrance fees or prices. In the grand scheme of things, its a very tiny fraction of the cost of the vacation.

Thanks so much in advance!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,765 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Club

Playa Paradise has one of the best and largest pools on the island. They offer a couple of pre-paid packages.

They also have a nice beach. It mostly caters to the cruise shippers that are dropped off by boat and the seating, while plentiful, is packed in tight. The food is good and there are tons of things to do like kayak, jet ski and climb the water structures. A bit too busy for us on days we want to be left alone.

We have been told that there is a $2 pp charge for the beach chairs at the pool/beach and this cost might not be posted at the entrance. Ask up front and tell them you intend to eat and drink during your stay and the fee will probably be waived.

There is a space walk (bungee corded trampoline where you can do flips) and the climbing palm trees. The bracelets were $9 and include the climbing iceberg, water trampolines, float mats, kayaking, palm trees. The space walk was supposed to be an extra $5 but they were including it as a special the last time we were there. As always…..negotiate!

https:/…5610259931101208642

I think the xrail tour is near this location so you may be in luck.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Club

That's perfect. Thank you so much!

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Club

Check out Club Cozumel Caribe. Excellent food (Buccanos Restaurant), nice pool, good snorkeling, pretty water. Google it online.

4. Re: Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 10:19