We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Cozumel to Cancun Hotel Zone

United States
Level Contributor
781 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Cozumel to Cancun Hotel Zone

From Cozumel, can take the ferry to PDC and then the ADO bus to from PDC where the ferry drops me off to my hotel in the Cancun hotel zone directly (or anything close to that?). I don't want to have to go all the way back to the airport.

If there's a better way to go about this, that's still pretty cheap? Thanks.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Cozumel to Cancun Hotel Zone

www.playadelcarmentravelers.com/bus1.htm shows that there is a bus to Cancun every 20 minutes, I assume this goes to the main bus terminal in Cancun and from there you can get the city bus to the Hotel Zone. We have only used the ADO bus to get from PDC to the Cancun airport.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,291 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Cozumel to Cancun Hotel Zone

Its just as Im says. You will go to the ADO terminal in Cancun center. For the most accurate schedule info, I recommend www.ado.com.mx

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,106 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Cozumel to Cancun Hotel Zone

Use the appropriate sections here

Tinyurl.com/7m3r6

United States
Level Contributor
781 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Cozumel to Cancun Hotel Zone

Thanks guys

5. Re: Transportation from Cozumel to Cancun Hotel Zone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 23:16