We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Houston
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Santander ATM

Where are the Santander ATMs located on the island? And where is the bank?

ds2
Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santander ATM

There's one at CZM airport in the hall between arrivals & departures. (Terminal 3 at Cancun airport also has one just outside Customs.) Two ATMs at the Cozumel branch, corner Ave. 10 Sur & Calle 3. The ATM entrance is on Ave 10, a little south of the corner. There may also be one at one of the supermercados but I don't know for sure.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
377 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santander ATM

There are also Santander ATM's in both Chedraui and Mega

Houston
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Santander ATM

Thanks for the quick reply.

Houston
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Santander ATM

Muchas gracias.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
311 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santander ATM

Deb, you know everything about the island!! Thanks for all you do & the knowledge you give to those of us who love Cozumel!

ds2
Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santander ATM

Not everything, as evidenced by this thread! Shouldn't you be on the island??

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
311 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Santander ATM

Not going to be down in September as planned. Old age has caught up with me & I'm having a hip replacement in November. Will be there for Carnivale! So, I'm living vicariously through everyone's postings on TA! Sad......

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Santander ATM

I just got back yesterday from coz.

No Santander ATM at Mega. At least if they have one, it wasn't with all the other ATMs.

I used the one at Chedraui, and it worked fine.

Don't forget to call B of A and let them know you are going to Mexico before you leave. Just to ensure no problems when they see foreign currency withdrawals from your account.

Lees Summit, MO
Level Contributor
482 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Santander ATM

Where is the Santander ATM in Chedraui? When we were there in Nov & Feb I didn't notice it anywhere. We always hoof it to the bank atm on the corner of Ave 10 Sur & Calle 3 which is not a problem since we walk around so much but we stay at Coz Palace and it would be nice to walk across the street to get peso's on our lazy days!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Santander ATM

go into the front entrance, (thru the little gate) and then go thru the checkout stands. As you are leaving, they are all there on the left.