We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which beachfront hotel w/ comfortable beds and good A/C?

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which beachfront hotel w/ comfortable beds and good A/C?

Last minute trip in July.

I have a bad back and looking for beachfront hotel with comfortable beds and good A/C. We haven't decided if we want to can all inclusive or not - doesn't matter but do want a nice pool and good snorkeling access. We've considered Aura Grand but the price is a little steep as we want to enjoy some evenings in san miguel and won't be eating at the hotel the whole visit. Any suggestions.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which beachfront hotel w/ comfortable beds and good A/C?

As a suggestion...what about El Cantil condominiums? I can say from staying there myself, in several different units, that the beds are VERY comfortable and most have zonal A/C. Walking distance to town (even with a bad back) and they do have Prima restaurant atop the Norte tower.

http://www.elcantilcondos.com/index.php

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which beachfront hotel w/ comfortable beds and good A/C?

Blue angel is very affordable on the ocean it has a iron shore great for snorkeling. It also has a good restaurant on site but is not all inclusive. It is 30 minute walk to the sqaure or a 4 dollar cab ride. Great location and eva and robert the owners are very nice. Oh yea they have good AC I froze my buddy out.

Edited: 10 July 2012, 14:12
Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which beachfront hotel w/ comfortable beds and good A/C?

I agree that El Cantil would satisfy all your requirements. really good breakfast upstairs is included in the price. Convenient walk to town and across from grocery stores. My husband loves the AC in the condos. They seem to take out the humidity much better than at the hotels.

We have never rented from the El Cantil website, but have gone direct to owners of units.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which beachfront hotel w/ comfortable beds and good A/C?

here's a two bedroom

http://www.vrbo.com/135904

But there are plenty of others if you want, like cctexas said, directly thru the owners. Just a thought.

5. Re: Which beachfront hotel w/ comfortable beds and good A/C?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 05:47