We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiger Aguilar Aguilar

San Antonio
Level Contributor
589 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tiger Aguilar Aguilar

Has anyone done this snorkel trip? We would like to do it in Sept then off for a beach club rest of day? How much is it?

Westlake, Texas
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiger Aguilar Aguilar

We did the trip last May and it was one of the best excursions I have ever done in Cozumel. Tiger is the ultimate "crazy" host. The price was very reasonable but you need to get the exact price from him.We will be back in September for my birthday and we will do the Tiger trip again. He takes you to "El Cielo" which is a beautiful location and water.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiger Aguilar Aguilar

FYI - any trip with Tiger is an "adult" trip

Have Fun!

Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tiger Aguilar Aguilar

Actually I saw he took some kiddos and their parents out the other day.. so they are not all adult trips. I think the "adults" that go on the boat make it an "adult" party.. (If you're talking the local group of peeps that live on the island that are frieds of his that's another story!)

We've done it twice.. you can look at his pics on Facebook.. just search for his name.

It's one of the best boats to go out on in my opinion as far as the "boat" goes! Very fast, lots of shade and real comfortable seating for lots of peeps.

Please look but don't pick up the starfish if you go to Cielo!

The Colony, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tiger Aguilar Aguilar

How do you book a trip with him ? My husband and I may try it out in September

Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tiger Aguilar Aguilar

Suzanne, you can contact him through Facebook.. either write on his wall or PM him. OR you can show up at Money Bar as that's where he leaves from around 11:30.. you can stop by and make a reservation or if he has space just go out that day...

6. Re: Tiger Aguilar Aguilar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:47