We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football

Dillon, Colorado
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
football

we will be visting cozumel in sept and would like to know where to catch all the nfl games and college football

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,904 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: football

Look to the right and click on the link, "Where can I catch the big game?"

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: football

The french quarter is where we go. Good food and drinks

Dillon, Colorado
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: football

do they have all of the games

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: football

They have sattelite and we were able to watch OSU games last yr and thunder finals in june. If you put french quarter in TA search box you can find new owner David in the comments and get info from him.

Edited: 16 July 2012, 16:57
Montana
Level Contributor
652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: football

You should probably stay in Colorado and send me the money you plan on spending in Paradise. God forbid you miss a game!

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: football

I understand MTcozlvr montana is a place even more desolate than oklahoma i'm not sure what team would you have to root for anyway. Does Billings univ. have a football team? If OSU my alma mater is playing i won't miss it. Dive all day then game, food and drinks in paradise-not much better imho.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: football

I was there one year during NHL playoffs and Gene Kelly of Kelly's Sports bar put the hockey game on for me much to the chagrin of some basketball fans from Texas

Southeastern...
Level Contributor
858 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: football

French Quarter on 5th one block from the square. New owner and great food and the best place to see the games.

Dillon, Colorado
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: football

thanks for the input i checked and it seems kelleys has the most tvs and they have most of the games at the same time

Montana
Level Contributor
652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: football

okdiver - less populated, yes, more desolate - no way. Ever heard of the Rocky Mountains? We do have teams, and I don't begrudge anyone being a fan.

This same thread has popped up numerous times over the years and I always respond the same way just to ruffle some feathers. Kelly's would be my choice for taking in the games, but I can honestly say on our last trip in October I didn't look at a TV for 12 days.