We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antonio

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
AUSTIN
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Antonio

I just wondered if you were still in Cozumel and how life was treating you.I miss the Manta and you .

Texas
Level Contributor
5,813 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antonio

I saw on the Cozumel My Cozumel board a post that he made in March. He was looking for a job. You can go to CMC and enter Antonio in the search box to read his post.

AUSTIN
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antonio

I heard rumor he had left the island.I was wondering if he had found work.He was a great guy.

oz
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antonio

I thought he left the el coz and went down to the south end of the island.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,813 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Antonio

He did...but had left there and was looking for a new job in March. Read his post on CMC. Don't know where he is now.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antonio

What is CMC? I have been looking for someone we meet in cozumel last we were there and would like to touch bases with him.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,813 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Antonio

CMC is Cozumel My Cozumel. You can ask your question under "local talk".

7. Re: Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 09:16