We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

Our cruise is stopping in Cozumel for a day. Been to Playa Del Carmen before but never got the chance to go to Cozumel.

Having a difficult time deciding between Nachi Cocom Club and Mr Sanchos. Me and the wife are looking for some place relaxing where we can eat and drink as much as we want. Both provide this. Seems like Mr Sanchos is more kid/tourist oriented with the water park etc but on the plus side they have a romance package which is very appealing for only $90 which includes the massage, all you can eat/drink, as well as cooking classes and horseback riding. Where as Nachi Cocom limits how many people they take in so it is more intimate, plus we were thinking of going to Playa Del Carmen before hand anyways to get a massage or two. Nachi cocom seems like a nicer beach and more of a private place which me and my wife are looking for. Ahhh decisions..decisions...anyways which one would you guys go with? Which have you gone with and why? Thoughts?

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,504 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

If more private is your desire then Nachi Cocom would seem to be the best fit for you.

I suspect that you can get a massage there as well.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

Hands down, Nachi Cocom for what you want. And yes, you can get a massage on the beach there.

Cozumel
Level Contributor
86 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

Not sure if Nachi Cocom is open to the general public or not. For a long time the only way to go there is if you were part of the Owner;s hotels (casa del mar?) YOu might also consider Playa palencar. Although not al inclusive they are much quieter and more scenic. Walk down south from there is very nice too.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

Nachi is open to the public. www.cozumelnachicocum.com/

You can make a reservation on their website.

Edited: 29 September 2012, 16:56
Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

correction. www.cozumelnachicocom.com/

Cozumel
Level Contributor
86 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

Oh cool. I was not aware. I used to got there all the time for surface intervals but they would not let us. I wonder if that is an option again? Used to love going there. Great facilities and location!

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

Well, I stand corrected. The website will not let you make a reservation without listing the name of your cruise ship. I guess the only other guests allowed in are folks that stay at Casa Del Mar. That's dumb. They are shooting themselves in the foot on that one.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

From who has been to Nachi Cocom has anyone had the massage there? If so, how was it? Debating whether or not to take the ferry to playa del carmen loved getting massages there and getting spa treatments when we were there last.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

That's a long way to go to get a massage and spa treatment. Barefoot Sally gives the best massage on Cozumel. www.barefootincozumel.com You could do a spa search in the box above.

10. Re: Nachi cocom beach club or Mr Sanchos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 10:17