We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Price's

Canada
9 posts
Save Topic
Golf Price's

We are going to be golfing in Cozumel this year does anybody know the golf cart fee's our Hotel has Free Green Fee's. And it is a nice coarse. Thanks

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Price's

Don't recall the cart price, but bring a lot of balls. I've never seen a course eat as many of my balls as this one. I'd walk to exactly where I thought the ball rolled off and it was nowhere to be found.

It is a gorgeous course, though.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Price's

Agree with mslf500. Also bring your camera!! I think the cart fee is $25. You can find Cozumel Country Club on FB.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
548 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Price's

Last cart fee we paid was two years ago and it was 15.00.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf Price's

Make that $30 US. Thanks Lyne :-)

5. Re: Golf Price's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 08:19