We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Size of rooms at Occidental Grand Cozumel

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Size of rooms at Occidental Grand Cozumel

Hi, there are so many rooms choices at this resort, which makes it hard to decide on a room.

Does anyone know if the Deluxe rooms at this resort are smaller than the others? I have read here that the Royal Club rooms are nicer and larger than the Deluxe, but what about the others, such as Grand Concierge, or Romance rooms?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
The Royal Playa del Carmen
The Royal Playa del...
17,426 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,307 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Size of rooms at Occidental Grand Cozumel

Your best bet would be to email the hotel to ask, or if you're on Facebook look it up, and post the question. You will receive an answer quickly. PM me if you'd like the email address.

We will be there in a couple of weeks in a Deluxe room, when are you going?

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Size of rooms at Occidental Grand Cozumel

I have stayed in the Royal Club at the Grand Cozumel. They are very nice but in our opinion we wouldn't pay the extra $$ for it. We visited someone in a hotel room and it is pretty much the same. I'd save the extra $$ for tours or souvenirs.

Mentioned in this post
The Royal Playa del Carmen
The Royal Playa del...
17,426 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Ontario
Level Contributor
5,695 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Size of rooms at Occidental Grand Cozumel

We were just there for one night in what I believe was an ordinary hotel room. It was HUGE and beautiful, with the most gorgeous shower ever.

4. Re: Size of rooms at Occidental Grand Cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 10:17