We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Help

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Help

Hi I've been to Cozumel 2 times already, and I usually stay at Sabor Elite side. But they are under construction and I can not book my trip for Spring break. I would like some advice on where to stay that is nice and may have all inclusive. This time around I'm thinking I would like to stay some where closer to town. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Help

Park Royal, El Cozumeleno, Cozumel Palace.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Help

Also has anyone stayed at Hotel Cozumel?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Help

Have you stayed at any of them? Is one better?

oz
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Help

el coz is not close to town, coz palace is close to town but pricey, hotel coz is close to town not too pricey, park royal not to close to town medium price.

Pinehurst, North...
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Help

We stayed at Casa Mexicana for the first time this year. No beach. No real pool. But its cheap and the breakfast is really good. We liked being able to walk to the square to have dinner. Rent a car from Isis and go wherever you want during the day. Fwiw we paid $54 per day to stay there in June.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Help

I so would stay at one of the pricey hotels if it was back in 2009 when we had the swine flu pandemic going on again. Loved that I stayed (at then Wydahm ) Sabor Elite for a week w/ airfare for 2 only $1,200.00. Last year the same place $3,200.00. I just Can Not spend that kind of money again. And would like to spend more time closer to town. I like to try new things also.

MinneSNOWta
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Alexandria
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Help

Casa del Mar usually houses a quite a few MN peeps - we get pretty decent packages there in a pinch. You can opt for the AI if'n ya want.

It's not too far from town and there's stuff within walking distance.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
278 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Help

We're big fans of Casa Mexicana. The close in location allows for easy access to all great things El Centro but the overall savings allows for spending $$ on other activities on the island.

Mega & Chadraui markets are walking distance so you can stock up on beer & snacks. Casa Mexicana rooms have mini fridge's in each room that we put to great use! We won't stay anywhere else!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Help

Doesn't Casa Del Mar has an AI I thought they only did breakfast ? I have looked into too many hotels if you can't tell. Lol

MinneSNOWta
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Alexandria
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Help

jreno, CDM offers AI, you don't even have to book it when you book your package. You can opt for it when you arrive and pay then and yes, it already includes the breakfast.