We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of North Shore Condos and Resorts (rooftop view)

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Map of North Shore Condos and Resorts (rooftop view)

The following link will take you to a photo taken from the roof of the Coral Princess Resort. It shows the North coastline with many of the condos and resorts visible. Hope this helps with your planning.

www.tonna.zenfolio.com/p912254153#h48348fda

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of North Shore Condos and Resorts (rooftop view)

Is there anything in the Cozumel Caribe or are they pretty much still deserted? This was the first place we stayed back in the early 80's. Would like to see it today so was wondering what you can tell me about it. Thanks again for the map.

MinneSNOWta
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Alexandria
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of North Shore Condos and Resorts (rooftop view)

kclady-there are a couple studio condos for rent at Club Cozumel Caribe, here's one

cozumel-villa-rentals.com/site/…default.aspx

Other than that, some of the place has been remodeled and rented as apartments. There was talk a while back of it being torn down but thus far, nothing has come of that.

Queeneee-I added your photo map to Top Questions, thanks for all your hard work!

ILLINOIS
Level Contributor
69 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of North Shore Condos and Resorts (rooftop view)

There is a beautiful beach club and restaurant at the site of Club Cozumel Caribe.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Map of North Shore Condos and Resorts (rooftop view)

The beach club and restaurant at Cozumel Caribe is the wonderful Buccanos -- of which there is much written here.

http://www.buccanos.com/

Thanks, Wineott, for posting the link in Top Questions. I hope it helps others visualize their resort/condo locations.

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map of North Shore Condos and Resorts (rooftop view)

Wineott - Thanks for the info and the link. It might be fun to stay there again. Has anyone done it? Do you know what the rental is for a week? I really enjoy all the info I pick up on TA. So much great info. Thanks to all.

6. Re: Map of North Shore Condos and Resorts (rooftop view)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2013, 10:16