We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Aura Cozumel

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Aura Cozumel

Would someone be able to tell me if this resort's updates will maintain the all adult status even though merging properties with a resort that currently has kids allowed? If so, will someone looking for an all adult vacation eat, sleep and play completely separate from vacationing children or will amenities be shared?

ohio
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Here you go! This link should answer your questions.

www.secretsresorts.com/aura/index.asp

In a perfect blend of luxury and excitement, Secrets Aura Cozumel is the ultimate adults-only Unlimited-Luxury® all-suite resort located on the island of Cozumel.

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Aura is merging with the exclusive part of Sabor. It is also adults only.

You would not be sharing amenities with children unless you decided to go to the area that is currently the regular part of Sabor. You are allowed to go there but they are not allowed to go to Aura.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Thank you very much for this info.

Chapel Hill
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

does anyone know which rooms are designated at the new corner, ocean front rooms at Aura? the are adding rooms, but, none of the descriptions I can find tell which ones are corner ocean front.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Call them.

maryland
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Hi we booked a solarium suite with lap pool.. does anyone know which room to request that would give us the best view of the water? We were going to book a swim out suite which we stayed last time but afraid the water will be to cool at this time of year. I wonder if Secrets has a heated pool now that they took over? All the other Secrets have heated pools.. We loved the swim out.. We booked thru Luxurylink and paid 1500$ for the 7 nights .. great deal

Philadelphia...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Does anyone konw what the beach and water are like here at this resort?

maryland
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Beach a bit rocky but beautiful we just walked down the pier and went down the ladder into the water great snorkeling under the pier.. I loved it here .. going back in Feb.

Philadelphia...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Thank you very much! I was thinking about taking a trip here in May but I am an ocean person rather than a pool person. The main thing for me is the beach and the water.

Glenside...
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

sonny j,

We were only in 1 room, but I think all of the rooms with the pool on top have a pretty good view of the ocean, especially from the roof(since they are 3rd n 4th floors).