We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a trip with Tiger?

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,241 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Booking a trip with Tiger?

I sent him a message on Facebook, but he either doesn't check it or he's ignoring me! LOL

Anyone have an idea of what kind of snorkel trips he offers, eg. how long, how much?

Westlake, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

Give him time, not everybody checks computers all the time. I sure don't when in Cozumel. If you are going to coz, you can always just go to the Money Bar (his Office) and they can get in touch with him.

The snorkel party boat for us was from 11:00am till about 3 or 4:00pm. I actually lost track of time on the way back. The cost is very reasonable, you need to get that price from him. I try to never publish dive, fishing, or excursion costs on line because sometime people pay different rates depending upon friendship, repeat trips, etc. and I don't want someone to say "but I heard so and so only paid this much".

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,241 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

I messaged him 2. 5 weeks ago and he's always posting pictures! LOL

I don't need a firm price, just a ballpark. If he's really reasonable, we take the kids. If it's higher, just DH and I go. Either way, I get to go. :o) Thanks for the Money Bar tip, though, if worse comes to to worst.

Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
935 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

From what I have heard, his trips may not be appropriate for kids.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

From what I have heard he makes adjustments in his trips if kids are going.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,241 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

Yeah, he does trips that are suitable-ish for kids, but even so, mine are older (one turns 14 in December and the other 12 in Jan) and can weather off-colour humour with a lifted eyebrow. The risqué pirate night cruise was no problem for them, and they've seen boobs before.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
373 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

Contact Cindy Trautwein on Facebook. She is good friends with Tiger and coordinates his trips. She can also give you a price.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,241 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

Thanks so much, Jenster!!!!!

8. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2013, 00:24
Edited: 14 February 2013, 00:24
cozumel
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

sorry for the later reply - i will check more often for him. It's a snorkel on several reefs - one is down by Punta Sur (south end) and you'll see amazing reef with fans, often the same sea turtle and lots of reef fish- lobster it's a shallow snorkel so your right on rop of it.. Then the boat goes to Cielo which is also known as heaven - there he parks the boat in the crystal clear blue shallow water with white sandamong hundreds of star fish and you party (he's got great sound system on the boat) drink, snacks, floats - all is included. Liquor, sodas, water, all equipment. It's 4 hours and its' $50 usd best to facebook him on tiger aguilar aguilar The boat is a 34 ft. SeaRay -

cozumel
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking a trip with Tiger?

definately makes adjustments for kids -- just tell him. He's a big Mayan with a huge heart and lots of fun!