We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi cost and alcohol selection at Aura

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eau Claire...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
taxi cost and alcohol selection at Aura

Just booked Aura for February....

First question, I didn't add on transportation with the package as they wanted $39/person from the airport to Aura. Does anyone know what it costs for a taxi to transfer us (there are only 2 of us)?

Question two, what types of beer do they serve at Aura? Any imported beer? Also, they claim to serve "top shelf" liquor? Any one know what kind? My husband is a big captain morgan fan...any of that? Thanks in advance!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,927 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi cost and alcohol selection at Aura

There are no Taxi's at the Airport...You can p/u a Shuttle Van for around 11US per person at the Ticket Booth at the Airport.

I do not know about the Aura, but in Mexico, you would probably get a mix of XX or Corona. Sometimes Top Shelf means the liquor is on the Top Shelf. I would bring a Bottle of CM down with you just in case.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,737 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi cost and alcohol selection at Aura

Please read the transportation Top Question to the right. It is useful.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
244 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi cost and alcohol selection at Aura

We followed the instructions provided on the right about taking taxis from the airport. The instructions are GREAT! Just load up your luggage and start walking! I printed off the pictures and directions and they worked like a charm. Have fun. Leaving for Coz in less than a month! Counting the days and really getting excited! Can't wait!

Pinehurst, North...
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi cost and alcohol selection at Aura

You did yourself a favor by not paying for transportation. Much cheaper to get the shared van ticket (same one you would have been in anyway) from the counter at the airport. You can walk off th property and get a Taxi but I am not sure if that would be a cheaper option to the Aura. Beer selection is normally XX or Corona as others have posted. If you want US beers you will need to go to Mega.

5. Re: taxi cost and alcohol selection at Aura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:16