We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resort for solo 13 yr old (with parents of course!)

MN
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best resort for solo 13 yr old (with parents of course!)

Hi all! It's been awhile since I've been on here - good to see so many familiar names in the posts. My family went to Coz about 5 years ago and stayed at El Coz. It was great for what it was. This year my family is smaller as we have one in college, so looking at a mom and dad in mid 40's with a 13 yr old boy. I want to stay somewhere that I will enjoy - I want to stay at the Palace, but I feel the 13y/o would have more fun at El Coz with the mini golf, beach, etc. I've also looked at Azul. I've read a ton of posts regarding teens but none seem to match my dilemma. If anyone can suggest a great resort for a lone teen with the parents, I would appreciate it. I want just a tad of luxury for me, but also fun and activities for my son. Husband is totally for just making us both happy, but he's partial to El Coz. To me if El Coz had no reservations for the a la cart and comfortable beds it would be a no brainer - the location and facilities are awesome. The other two appeal to me for their amenities, which are not as important to a 13 y/o! :) Thanks in advance! Also not apposed to a condo, if there were some sort of activities for the teen. :)

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best resort for solo 13 yr old (with parents of course!)

What activities does your son like to do? Coz Palace is within walking distance to town. El Coz and a playa Azul are up North.

2. Re: Best resort for solo 13 yr old (with parents of course!)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:17