We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/resort

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
272 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/resort

I need help finding a decent price, clean hotel or resort. We are taking a cruise there and getting married at Nachi Cocum. Sister in law wants to fly in. The airfare is not cheap so she needs to stay somewhere reasonably priced. She was set on AI but I'm reading that may not be the best options.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/resort

How long of a stay and what is your price range?

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
272 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/resort

She would need to check in on a Thursday. Could check out Saturday or Sunday /

(So 2-3 nights). I would say 80 or 140 if AI

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,360 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/resort

For a start, use your favorite online site. That will rule out many places.

Downtown Casa Mexicana might be good. Hacienda San Miguel for a small place

www.haciendasanmiguel.com/eng/index.html

Edited: 14 November 2012, 02:34
Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,360 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel/resort

Hotel map here

http://www.cancunmap.com/cozumel-hotels.html

Pinehurst, North...
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel/resort

Stayed at Casa Mexicana in June. Loved the place. First time staying in town. Liked being able to walk to dinner anywhere in/around the square. Really good, free breakfast and with a promo at the time it was $55 per night.

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
272 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel/resort

Thank you all so much for the input. I will check them out!!!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel/resort

Hotel B is another nice little boutique hotel. Don't know your dates, but they have specials for November in the $77 (jungle view) to $102 (ocean view) range. It is North of town about 1.5 miles, but the views are amazing and the snorkeling is great.

http://www.hotelbcozumel.com/english/

I second Hacienda San Miguel. Beautiful little boutique property in town - yet on a quiet street with a protective wall. Always makes me think of a private home. While there is no pool, you are only a half block from the public beach (no beach loungers) in town and easy walks to anything downtown -- shopping, restaurants, etc.

BTW: Congratulations!!

Edited: 15 November 2012, 14:59
Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel/resort

If you are getting married at Nachi, that's a pretty long way from town and a rather pricey cab ride. Also look at Blue Angel, Villa Blanca and Casa Del Mar.

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
272 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel/resort

Casa del mar advertises free access to nachi.(as avail). Does anyone have experience with this ?

10. Re: Hotel/resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 13:19