We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

Deshler, Ohio
Level Contributor
290 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

Where can I watch the Packer Lions game tonight? Staying at Sabor. GO PACK GO!!!!

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

Go to the french quarter. The owner dave is a great guy. He is the guy wearing the texas a&m hat. They have the nfl ticket and will get you any game you want. They also have great food. The onion rings and fried pickles are great. If you go tell him his okie state fan sent you. enjoy

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
332 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

We're going down on feb 3rd, Super Bowl Sunday . Will Secrets or Sabor be throwing a party? Go Pack!

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

I was there last year and the sports bars had reservations only parties. Kelly's and the french quarter were packed. In mexico they could care less about the NFL. Also it is on sunday nights which is alot of their only days off. We finally found a bar that had the game on a small tv. The restaurant was horrible, but oh well. Kelly's had a huge party so you might check with them. Kelly's was like a $30 a head buffet and drinks. But sold out. Also ask at the hotel bar - we watch alot of nfl games at hotel coz- being AI free alcohol. enjoy

Also the No name bar on melgar next to barrucuda is good also.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
332 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

Disappointing, Last year at Dreams La Romana they went all out with a BBQ & big screen on the beach, I was hoping for the same.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
332 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

Are all those places you mentioned downtown?

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

Yes - the french quarter is one block south of the square. Kelly's is a couple blocks from thier also- i can always find it-lol can't tell you how to get there. They both have FB pages and i know dave the owner of french quarter is on here. So if you want to watch the superbowl at either spot- email em and ask what they got going on . Like i said last year they were both sold out- so you might ask about getting tickets. enjoy

Deshler, Ohio
Level Contributor
290 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

At Sabor, they had the Packer Game on in the inside bar. Bar Azul. Also on Monday for Monday Night Football, they had a 15 foot inflatable TV screen set up on the beach. Awesome way to watch the game in beach chairs on the beach!!

8. Re: Where can I watch NFL staying at Sabor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2013, 06:15