We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

if not isis then who

Glens Falls, New...
Level Contributor
183 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
if not isis then who

I just found out Isis already booked her jeep when we are coming to cozumel :( My husband and brother in law are big guys so we can't rent a little bug. We really would like a jeep. Any suggestions ?

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,278 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: if not isis then who

Did you ask her about vehicles other than little bugs? She has other cars. If not, the other company I see most recommended here is Thrifty.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,237 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: if not isis then who

Ernesto's has a lot of Jeeps.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: if not isis then who

Ask margarita for a recommendation . there are two or three other rental places on the same block.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: if not isis then who

You can see 2 others who have Jeeps here www.rentcozumel.com/Car-Rental/search.htm

Los Angeles...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: if not isis then who

There are plentiful high quality car rentals on the island. Isis is neither the biggest nor the best. It is just the favorite of the TA clique. Good luck.

6. Re: if not isis then who

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2013, 10:15