We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good News for Center Merchants

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,550 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Good News for Center Merchants

Local merchants in the center are reporting due to the increased arrival of cruise ships at the Langosta Pier and by tender to the ferry pier, their sales are up more than 50 percent. This is really great news for these merchants, who have been suffering.

fort worth
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good News for Center Merchants

Glad to hear it.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good News for Center Merchants

My freind has shop two blocks from main square . talked to him last weekend , they just had a baby in dec. so couldn't have come at better time for them. He said it's bettet than it's been in a long time.

See them in 38 days-yea

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good News for Center Merchants

cool news

Millersburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
455 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good News for Center Merchants

This makes my day and I hope it continues. Each time we are there, we fondly remember back to the days when the old square area and other surrounding shops were full of people and feel a bit sad. Restaurants were almost always buzzing, too so I hope this carries over to them.

Three more months and we will add to the economy! :)

5. Re: Good News for Center Merchants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 07:16