We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute advice for Sabor guests

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute advice for Sabor guests

We have two sleeps until our week long Cozumel trip. 3rd time to the island for me, 2nd time for my husband. What is on your must do list for Cozumel?

1. Re: Last minute advice for Sabor guests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 January 2013, 01:35
MaconMO
Level Contributor
211 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute advice for Sabor guests

You are a short southern walk along the beach to San Fransisco Beach and the beach clubs there. They have a Carlos and Charlies that can be fun when the cruise ships are in if you like meeting new people but the prices are a little steep if you have AI to compare it to. Good chicken nachos! Some little shopping areas there too, tho nothing you MUST have IMO. Just watch out for the pushy vendors.

Snorkeling is good and don't be afraid to go into the roped off areas and beyond them along the shore. Lots to see.

boston
Level Contributor
88 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute advice for Sabor guests

Coconuts.....Wet Wendy's.......Rasta's...for cocktails. No view at Wed Wendy's but the frozen margs are worth the trip.

Hire the photographer for a private photo shoot on the beach at Sabor. One of the best souvenirs I have are my photos.

Sit on the beach and relax.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute advice for Sabor guests

Tiger's boat!! :o)

5. Re: Last minute advice for Sabor guests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 07:15