We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walking

minneapolis MN
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
walking

I'm staying at Fiesta Americana where can I walk to to do something? How far is town?

Mentioned in this post
Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive
Fiesta Americana Cozumel...
1,286 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walking

Town is much farther than you want to walk. Walk up just a bit north to Money Bar and snorkel back to your resort...repeat. Money Bar has live music during late afternoon Happy Hour. You can Google and pull up maps to see what else might be "close".

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
5,549 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: walking

You can walk to The Money Bar, or to Playa Corona for snorkelling, but its a hike to town. You would be better off to Taxi into town.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
321 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: walking

if you walk from there to town and back you are a better man than me. lol

MaconMO
Level Contributor
225 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: walking

Take a taxi into town and "walk" around the square. The hike from the FA is waaayyy too far, and hazardous with the traffic, to get to anything good.

Hancock, New...
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: walking

For "how far is town" questions, you could always consult something like a map. Google Maps would be an example.

Sheboygan Wisconsin
Level Contributor
20 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: walking

Thanks. We are going on Feb 23. Like this idea. Also want to get snorkel equipment.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: walking

Mark S - I appreciate and chuckle at the sarcasm. COpilot had posted a couple maps a quite a while back of hotel locations and I think there was one of beach clubs too, I have since lost both with changing to a new computer, drat...RON!!! ayudame por favor

minneapolis MN
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: walking

I try google they are not the best. I think I will take taxi to town & walk down to the money bar and have a drink.

Saginaw, Texas
Level Contributor
2,903 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: walking

The maps from Map Chick are a valuable resource for this kind of information.

Not just a map, but also a very informative guide to have.

Hancock, New...
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: walking

Google Maps is perfectly accurate for these two locations.

Have a look at http://goo.gl/maps/itwHS

I've got maps of numerous Cozumel locations personally verified for accuracy, but TA (or, more accurately, someone here) gets cranky when I post links to them since one of the locations is our house.