We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

el coz mimosa availability in the morning

RitchieNB
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
el coz mimosa availability in the morning

So I need a Mimosa on vacay. Does anyone know if El Coz serves sparkling wine in the am to make a Mimosa?

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: el coz mimosa availability in the morning

I saw it in the outside breakfast area when I was there in september. If its not there just ask.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
887 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: el coz mimosa availability in the morning

I have not been there in a few years but I I don't think I ever saw champagne there at all. Watermelon juice with vodka might be the way to go, but the bars don't open until 10 or so.

Hancock, New...
Level Contributor
2,190 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: el coz mimosa availability in the morning

Try a Buck's Fizz instead!

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: el coz mimosa availability in the morning

One thing I've learned on every stay at El Coz,,,it changes all the time. They are constantly improving and changing with the guests' requests.

If you don't see it, just ask.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
105 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: el coz mimosa availability in the morning

I chatted with a representative on their website a few days ago and asked the exact question. They informed me it is available and all I have to do is ask.

RitchieNB
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: el coz mimosa availability in the morning

Thanks everyone ! Seems like it is just a question of asking for what you want. Typical of AI resorts.:)

7. Re: el coz mimosa availability in the morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2014, 06:18