We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salsa

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Salsa

Ok question. I've been going to Coz for 10 years now and I have never asked but I might this next trip.

I like "salsa" you know the blended kind not Pico... Can you ask for blended salsa, do restaurants have it or is it all Pico. It's just a texture thing to me.

Just wondering. Thanks!

MinneSNOWta
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Alexandria
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Salsa

well just dang, I thought u were talkin' musica - I have no answer to ur question.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
548 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Salsa

Many of the restaurants give you blended salsa, but it's still not the the kind you are looking for. The salsa here is like a purée and comes in many varieties. The only place I've seen what you're looking for is in a jar at the grocery store.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
55 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Salsa

Come to our place for supper! Our cook does more than a dozen different "smooth" salsas! Seranos, garlic and cream is my favorite!

If you are after the cooked, preserved kind of salsa, it's in the jar on the shelf.

Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Salsa

Thanks for the replies. I do like fresh salsa (I make it in the summer from the graden) I just like blended not chunky.

T-78 days and counting. ;)

Montana
Level Contributor
652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Salsa

We got some at the deli at Mega that was a blended red salsa that was SMOKIN' and I like mine hot. It might fit your bill without being in a jar (yuck).

6. Re: Salsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 06:19