We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

Brantford Ontario
Level Contributor
714 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox…

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

beautiful photos thank you

Connecticut
Level Contributor
966 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I was curious to see the changes .... Looks so crowded on the beach and at the pool. And those lounge chairs are not what we had when we were there .... they look awful.

Have been watching the prices and they are very high ... at least double of what we payed for a 2 bedroom suite ... may have to find somewhere else to stay next time seeing the changes .... makes me rather sad!

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

IM2Goofy - I had the same reaction when I saw all those chairs. Someone said they were comfy though. For us that loved the smallness of Aura, it is hard to see.

We are looking forward to our 4th stay in April (which we booked when it was $1000 cheaper) but are sad to think it might be the last time we can afford to go.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

we stayed at both secrets in playa and loved them. Also stayed at Aura before secrets, at the time we loved it and price was decent. At twice the price and very little change to the resort, we will be skipping Aura in the future

shame, it was a cool little place

Save Reply
5. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

We booked this when it was the Sabor and we booked a junior suite with pool view , sofa sleeper and king bed. We are 2 adults with 2 children. Do you know where our room will be and/or which resort? Also, what kind of perks/benefits we will have? Thank for your help and all your good information.

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

Love Mexico - your room would be at Sunscape because you have children & secrets is adults only.

Because of the size of the room, I would guess it in the area previously called Regency. (timeshare area)

If you go to www.sunscaperesorts.com/Sabor, there is a map. Possibly your room will be in the area of #22.

You will have access to all the amenities of Sunscape but not Secrets. There is a buffet, snack bar, 2 a la carte restaurants & a pizza place.

Have fun!

Save Reply
7. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

Thank you so much for your help and information.

Washington...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

Hi Jamie! Thank you so much for all of your information. My fiance and I have been searching for all-inclusive honeymoons for months now and are completely torn! Your posts have by far helped us with this process. I was wondering what your thoughts were on staying at the Secrets Aura vs. Secrets Silver Sands. In the beginning, we were sold on Aura but are now leaning more towards SS. Were the beach areas any different between the two? Did they have the same amount of activities? Would you suggest a specific room at both resorts?

Thank you for all your help!

-Samantha

9. Re: SECRETS Aura - Master Agent Jamie's Adventure...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 05:15