We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ceasers at El Coz

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Trenton, Ontario
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ceasers at El Coz

I'm wondering if any of my fellow Canadians can tell me if they have clamato juice at El Cozmeleno. I love Ceasers rather then Bloody Marys.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
395 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

I can't answer your question other than to say that I saw a guy carrying around his own bottle of Clamato.

Good luck!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

You can Buy Clamato at any Supermarket in town for your Ceaser...

Orillia, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

No clamato. My husband asked for a Caesar and they said Bloody Mary? He couldnt finish it either, a LOT of Worchestershire sauce

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,172 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

I doubt you will find anyone in Cozumel who knows anything about a Caesar. And, the bloody mary is not really a popular drink in Mexico and can vary a lot from place to place. As mentioned, buy your own clamato. Its available most everywhere including the small convenience stores.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,101 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

They make Caesars at the Allegro. They sometimes had the other clammy drink, Kermato? Kermala? but usually they had Clamato.

Check out Wild West Seasonings. They sell a powdered clamato mix that people travel with. It's called "Caesar Pleaser" and you just mix it with water. I didn't think it was a reasonable facsimile, but others swear by it.

Trenton, Ontario
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

Thanks all! I guess I will buy my own. Two weeks today!!!!!!!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,172 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

¨They make Caesars at the Allegro.¨

Really , what I said was not correct. I am sure you will find many at tourist places who know about Caesars. Really, I was thinking about local places. I know my friend who is an island tour guide asked me what a Caesar was because he had a tourist ask him where to get one. Now he knows what it is.

Lucknow Ontario
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

Does anybody know if they make Caesars at the Iberostar?? We are Caesar freaks from Ontario that have taken real "Clamato" to other destinations because it is way better than their Kermato. The weight and the bulk is the problem. We gave the powdered "Caesar Pleaser" the taste test and couldnt tell the difference from Clamato!!!! I plan on taking lots of it and will be there from Feb. 27 to March 6... How much are they charging for Clamato???

Thanks

hammie-7

Texas
Level Contributor
5,813 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

If they don't know how to make Caesars why not teach them...it's pretty easy. That way...they'll be making your Caesar- just like you like them.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,101 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ceasers at El Coz

Very true, froglegs, especially with the pre-spiced Clamato.

I've honestly never asked for a Caesar at a bar or restaurant. I'm in Mexico for the margaritas! The Allegro's margaritas kind of suck, so the Caesars are a better bet there. ;o)