We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call for May

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call for May

Eventhough we have been booked for months, had to get thru the holidays, and knee replacement surgery, (last month) Finally back at work after 4 wks and driving. So since I now have a regular computer at work, (surfing the net on a smart phone is no fun for a month) I thought I would get back on the forum.

BUT we will be in Cozumel May 21-28! again. We love this time of year. and we get an extra day with it falling over Memorial Day.

So..........

Who else is coming in May?

Just thought it might be fun to see when everyone is coming.

We are staying at Cozumel Palace again. I think we are hooked.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
226 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call for May

We'll be at Secrets Aura Cozumel in late May. I love having Memorial Day off when we return, so I don't go directly from paradise back to work without a buffer day. 89 more days!

fort worth
Level Contributor
920 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call for May

Us. Mal Perro and I will be in a condo on the north end.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call for May

we will be at the palace 4-11..extremely excited..planning already to return early november...ojala!!!

oz
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call for May

will be at the palace may 19th-26th yahoo another birthday spent in cozumel.

Mays Landing, New...
Level Contributor
151 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call for May

My wife and I will be @ Villa Escondida on the 8th to the18th. May seems so far away. Our third trip to Coz in May, best time to go in my opinion.

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call for May

Wicked, me have to meet up. I have read many of your post, and you have answered several of my ?s.

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call for May

Wicked, me have to meet up. I have read many of your post, and you have answered several of my ?s.

oz
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call for May

I will see you at the palace for sure, I will be the one with the bumble bee in my hand :) Only 90 more sleeps and I can't wait.

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call for May

I think I must have missed the bumble bee drink. (might be the only one I missed)

I tried a bunch of others.

Wow, 90 days, sounds like a long time, but I really NEED the time to rehab back to myself, AND drop some pounds! lol.

Browns Mills, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call for May

My husband and I are headed to the Occidental Grand from 23 May through 30 May! Diet starts March 1. :)