We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Pass During A Cruise

Reading...
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Day Pass During A Cruise

Hi,

We will be in Cozumel from 1pm-10pm on a cruise in April. I am looking for a AI day pass with Good Snorkeling right off the beach. Drinks and Snorkeling comes first, and food not quite as important. Have been to both Mr Sanchos and Passion Island before and was not blown away. Also thought of taking the Fury or Mystic snorkeling in the afternoon, and finding a nice beach party hut for the evening. Anyhow, really struggling with this. Third trip to Cozumel and I feel like have yet to see or feel the real "Cozumel". Thanks for any advice.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,257 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Pass During A Cruise

Mmmmm, you're not likely to see the real Cozumel with a daypass to a beach club.

I think Nachi Cocom stays open till 7 some nights to cater to the cruise ships with a later port time. I think the snorkeling would just be okay there though, as it's a nice sandy beach.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Pass During A Cruise

The Fury trips are crowded...if you don't mind fins in your face while you snorkel you might enjoy the trip. You might check out Tiger's Snorkel trip.

I agree w/ Desmei about the 'real' Cozumel. You could wander the back streets of town (yes, it's safe) and eat at a taqueria etc.

If it's your 3rd trip and you haven't toured the east side...I would suggest that. Hire a cab.

A beach party hut....I don't know. Maybe go to Money Bar for some live music and snorkeling. Love Cafe is fun and has live music in the evenings too.

Snorkeling at Club Cozumel Caribe or Playa Azul is nice but not AI.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Pass During A Cruise

You could go to the east side for the day or if you like to sail try the Tucan. If you want to snorkel you could try Tigers snorkel tour.

Reading...
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Pass During A Cruise

Awesome!! Thanks to all of you for some suggestions. Looks like we will be heading out with the Tiger Crew for some fun in the sun followed by drinks at the money bar. I thinks this is what I was looking for. Only problem is our boat is coming in at 1pm, and tiger is trying to shuffle his trip to a later snorkel trip. Anyone on the Carnival Victory who wants to join us on April 27 let me know. He has room for 6 more. Thanks again

Edited: 22 February 2013, 14:51
5. Re: Day Pass During A Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 06:17