We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New photos now on line.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,491 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
New photos now on line.

I've still got a lot of diving photos to edit but the photos from 2 of the 3 parades celebrating Carnaval are now on line along with one from my dives at Eagle Ray Alley. We missed the start of the final parade because for the first time I've ever heard of it actually pulled out ahead of the scheduled time. Albums are at the front here.

https:/…CozumelTimeCapsules

Larry

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,829 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New photos now on line.

Thanks for posting, Larry. I just looked briefly and will go back and spend more time. As always, look like great photos!

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New photos now on line.

Really sorry to have missed meeting you Larry...since we were on the island at the same time, looks like just a few blocks away from each other...and likely crossing paths mid-evening.

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New photos now on line.

Nice pics, Larry!

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New photos now on line.

beautiful thank you for sharing

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,491 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New photos now on line.

Thanks Pat. This trip was a very busy one thanks to having to spend time with a lot of the friends we've made over the years & also to actually spend a few hours relaxing in the sun with my wife, which I rarely do. Age is taking it's toll on my energy level so I cut down on the number of dives I did but still kept so busy I didn't get to review my photos until we got home & I still haven't seen most of my underwater photos. Usually I have the time to review, edit & upload nightly but this trip most evenings were filled spending time around the pool with friends.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New photos now on line.

Thanks for sharing your pics. Love the lobster under the ledge. I love finding them while snorkeling. I've never seen a porcupine out in the open, only under overhangs. That's a good one too.

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
363 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New photos now on line.

Great pics. Loved the SPCA ones. The building is like a piece of art. Thanks for sharing.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New photos now on line.

You must have been right below us!! We were on the balcony at Bobs (new location). I didn't see you but there were so many peeps! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
244 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New photos now on line.

Great pictures, thanks for posting!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,491 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New photos now on line.

Thanks everyone. I should have the dive photos on line tomorrow. I'm processing the RAW files one at a time instead of using the jpg's the camera produces. It's slow but very rewarding when all the colours come to life.

Jackie, I was watching for you while in that area since we've met there at least twice after the parade crowd disperses.