We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
363 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

I head out this Friday to Cozumel. I have booked fishing, snorkeling, cooking class and golf. I have maps. Restaurants to hit. Hotel tips and our car booked. English storybooks for the library packed. All thanks to the wonderful people on this forum. Oh and then yesterday to find out there is almond and chocolate tequila - even better! I have had so much fun on this forum planning this trip and learned so much about many different things. Your a great group and I wish you all could join me! A BIG thank you to everyone for all the help I can't wait to enjoy the Island!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,195 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

Sounds like you have a great trip planned. And so nice you remembered the local kids with the English storybooks.

Have a great trip!

okc
Level Contributor
1,994 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

enjoy- you will fall in love with the island as so many of us have.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

go get 'em dayo

London, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

What day is your cooking class, we may be in it! You will definitely enjoy the class. I did it last year with a friend and this year my daughter is joining me.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

Hey daydayday0 we leave on Friday too--so exicted!! Are you leaving from Toronto on the EARLY morning flight?

Palm Desert...
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

Have a fantastic time! And don't t forget to come back to the forum and tell us all about it!

Edited: 03 March 2013, 14:23
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,411 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

Too funny. There is ABSOLUTELY no way my wife would think a cooking class fits into a vacation, and I mean that. She talked about that many times while in Coz because they have one at Hotel Coz several days of the week.

Enjoy your trip, sounds like you're prepared & spirits are high.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

We've never done a cooking class in Mexico (although I taken a whole series of classes in Mexican cooking here in Toronto), but we've done cooking classes in other countries. Our latest was in Barcelona and it was wonderful. Great way to spend the day, learn something more about the culture and eat some great food. It's always a good time.

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
363 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

VLE Canada - Tuesday March 12th I'm cooking and with two people

family-flyers - yes 6:10am with CanJet

cicopo - love to cook! Some people paint, draw, sew - I cook! Friday nights is open house for friends and family if you ever want to drop in - lol

Thanks everyone you have made this the best trip and I haven't even left yet!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,411 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The best people and a BIG Thank You!!!

I enjoy cooking too & so does my daughter who will be traveling to Coz at Christmas on a Disney cruise. If she wasn't going with her kids I suspect she'd sign up for a cooking class. Either way the idea of a vacation is to get away, relax & do things that interest you, and more importantly if you're paying the bill you should get exactly what you want, not what other's think you should want.

Have a great trip.

PS, Ontario is kind of big so I need a better address than Ontario Canada. for that Friday sampler.