We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Airlines

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ames, Iowa
Level Contributor
16 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Delta Airlines

Winterstorm Q delayed our departure from Des Moines to Atlanta so we missed our connecting flight. Delta covered our hotel in Atlanta, covered our meals with food vouchers got us on a flight the very next day, allowed us to stay an extra day in Cozumel without a schedule change charge. I really can't say enough good about Delta, their customer service at every level was top notch, very accommodating. Just a comment, no question.

oz
Level Contributor
4,446 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta Airlines

I have my second trip booked with then for May, I really enjoy the free transfers and luggage.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,629 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta Airlines

For a weather related delay they typically owe you nada. I am surprised.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delta Airlines

Nice to hear Kudos to them! Their fare get better all the time at least from ORD

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delta Airlines

i love delta

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,172 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Delta Airlines

Good to know Delta came through. It is not required with a weather delay but when I worked for the airlines , we would often do the same, depending on individual circumstances. As I have said before, airline agents at the gate and ticket counters can do many things, if they are treated with respect rather than demands.

Central Nebraska
Level Contributor
401 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Delta Airlines

Did you book a trip through Delta Vacations? Or was the airfar just booked directly with Delta?

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Delta Airlines

good question peajay66..i was wondering the same thing

Iowa
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Delta Airlines

I like using Delta Vacations too, but they recently pulled out of our regional airport and since the merge with NW their airfares to Coz from Msp have increased a lot every year. This year it priced me out of the market for our spring trip to Cozumel. Bummed!

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Delta Airlines

Pago agrees with everybody...Delta is the best carrier in the USA. {']\

Ames, Iowa
Level Contributor
16 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Delta Airlines

This trip wasn't booked through Delta but I'm so impressed that I did book at deltavacations.com for my next trip. Back in Coz 6 June 2013. Can't wait.