We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So ready for the real thing......

Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
So ready for the real thing......

After some artificial vitamin D for the past few weeks, I was so excited to see the forecast for our stay the 18 - 25, plenty of beautiful sunshine, 87* 87* 87* 87* 87* 89* 89*....can't wait! Sooo ready!! Happy vacationing everyone!

Edited: 10 March 2013, 05:34
Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So ready for the real thing......

I think we're all ready! I'm in such withdrawals right now. I usually go at least 3 times a year, but I haven't been since June!

April can't come soon enough.

Michigan
Level Contributor
89 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So ready for the real thing......

24 days for us. I hope we get your same 87 degree forecast when we are there! Hurry up April...

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,500 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: So ready for the real thing......

Yep hoping to get ours booked tomorrow for April 6-13

West Bend, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
172 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: So ready for the real thing......

April 6th-12 th almost here...at least it above 30 degrees here in WI now

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
177 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: So ready for the real thing......

Oh yea! Had enough Wisconsin winter (even tho I was at Barcelo's in Riveria Maya for 1 week in late January). On our way back! 4/4-4/11 at Occidental Grand Cozumel!

Prince George...
Level Contributor
213 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: So ready for the real thing......

It been snowing here all week...it's never ending!! I am counting down the days to some much needed Sun!! We leave April 19!!!

Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: So ready for the real thing......

I feel your despair Jan and Alia! Still snowing here! Enough is enough! All I can say....is that plane better be able to take-off Monday morning from Minneapolis/st Paul Intl @ 710 am or I'll probably lose it! They're talking another snow storm! Really! Have fabulous vacations in April!

8. Re: So ready for the real thing......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2014, 05:16