We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tigers Adventure

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
willow beach
Level Contributor
136 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Tigers Adventure

I have heard great things about Tiger's snorkel tours and have plans to do this on our upcoming holiday. Does anyone know how many people typically go out on the boat? We have the option of two dates and on one date he is bringing two boats to accomodate people. That date works better into our schedule however I feel that a date where there is only one boat would be less crowded in the water and therefore more likely to see more underwater wildlife. Any thoughts from those who have gone on one of his tours?

I went on a large cat snorkel tour in Cozumel years ago and again in the Mayan and there were so many people that I got kicked and really didn't enjoy the experience. This sounds alot different than that.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
340 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tigers Adventure

There will be other people in the places he takes you, regardless. But I've been told by numerous people that he doesn't overcrowd his tour, and I wouldn't worry about it. :) I'm signed up to go April 30th! Woot!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,220 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tigers Adventure

Honestly, I'd go with the smaller tour. You'd see the same critters regardless, but you'd have more fins in your face to contend with. You also want to be on the same boat as Tiger.

3. Re: Tigers Adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 05:15