We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cozumeleno spa---

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
1,175 reviews
Save Topic
El Cozumeleno spa---

We are getting a $180 resort credit as part of our package with Cheap Caribbean. What can we use that for at the resort? I have not heard of a spa..does anyone have any knowledge of an onsite spa?

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

There is a place to call for a massage. Unless, they've added something since I was last June, they don't have a "spa." Maybe the credit is for upgrades, or mini-fridge, or maybe at Ocean Tours for some of the excursions. I'm just guessing at this point.

I would just send them an email and check it out. I've never seen them offer "resort credits" but there's a first time for anything.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

The 150 is all broken up for different things, if you go onto the cheap caribbean site and look under hotel specials it tells you what its for.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
1,175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

No I called CC and they said it was a credit you get when you check in---

I am already booked for Oceanview Deluxe...I dont care about a fridge..what can I use for?

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
340 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

I bet you can use it for diving.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
1,175 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

I guess I will have to wait til check in to find out... :(

Mn.
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

You get $15 dollars off car rental,$30 dollarsoff some excurions,$10 dollars off a fridge,Some money off room upgrade.It sounds good but you can only use a little on each thing.You will get a coupon sheet when you check in,but you have to ask for it We used the car discount when we were there this winter.Have fun elcoz is great,we have been there many times.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
1,175 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

Thanks Loungermn...I cannot wait!!!

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
280 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

LoungerMn, Can you tell me about how much you paid for your car rental from El Cozumeleno? We are wanting to rent something small, not fancy just to get around in for one day. Thanks so much!

Mn.
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

I rented a jeep 0 deductable insurance. I think after the credit I payed $70.Its alittle higher but you dont have to pay for a cab to town to get your ride. Get it mid afternoon. you have it for 24 hours so you dont feel rushed.

10. Re: El Cozumeleno spa---

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 05:16