We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
133 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

We are looking into another vacation on Cozumel, but for some reason all the big booking sites say F.A is fully booked all thru June and July or doesn't show up as an available hotel. We find it perfect for us , and I can't believe that any of my recent positive posts about then have caused a rush in bookings in that relatively low season. The 2 times we stayed last year , it seemed like a pretty large hotel with very low occupancy, now suddenly it's booked to capacity 2 months solid! Anyone have any info or suggestions?

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
5,105 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

Why not call their Toll Free Number??.....1-877-927-7666

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

Already did , it's a corporate call center , and the person on the other end is a booking agent who doesn't know any more than me.

I did consider calling the hotel direct , but I don't think that I will really get a straight answer there either , as nice as the reception staff are.

I did find a couple of obscure sites that had availability but their prices were more in line with the Presidente. And as much as I love FA ,

"I ain't got time for that". Really just looking for any info , maybe hang on to book and hope something opens up.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

Looks like I can get 15-23 June on cheaptickets.com

Pricey at $250 USD a night, every third night free. Or is it $350 a night? Check it carefully.

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

Just curious, but why do you think you wouldn't get a straight answer calling direct? Personally I prefer talking direct to someone when booking anything.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

couldn't get anything thru delta vacations but travelosity does have rooms

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
797 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

Would you like me to drop in at the Fiesta Americana in Cozumel tomorrow and make an inquiry for you ???

E-mail me your dates and requirements to rotariandavid@hotmail.com

I love to see tourist visit Cozumel for more than an 8 hour Cruise ship stop.

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

I think that's really nice of you to offer. I'm sure many of us would like to know what's going on. My first thought was they may be renovatiing and closing part of the building. But normally, hotels do that in slow season in Sept and Oct.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

The FA has a Facebook page--I like them. ;o) Ask there?? I know I've had trouble trying to book my usual resort (Allegro) on some sites.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

I love the sweet brown reference- Shes one of our shining jewels in ok. -lmao

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
197 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Why can't I book into Fiesta Americana?

i will be there Wednesday and could ask. We booked thru bookit.com in early february for a week for about $1000 per person - I would hope you could get that or less (especially since july is considered low season).