We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
1,204 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hows the weather in Coz right now..?? We are flying in on Thursday

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

I saw on scubaboard- i think there is a northeaster in right now,not sure if port closed . Should be over by thursday-enjoy

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Yeah, right now there's a norte. :o(

Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Port is closed as of yesterday.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
1,204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

O sad for those who are there now..I just hope it blows over for our Easter Trip----

London, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

It rained a lot yesterday and we even lost our hydro for a few hours. But t must say, that was only or 3rd day of rain in the month that we have been here. Hope the weather turns warm for your Easter vacation.

Ruston, LA
Level Contributor
668 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

The weather has really been good except for yesterday. It was cloudy and rained a good portion of the day yesterday. This morning the wind was howling. We weren't diving but I was pretty sure it was a no go at 5 this morning.

The wind has been strong all day but this afternoon the sun peaked out. We headed over to the east side to get some pictures of the grandson at Chen Rio.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

Lollygal- saw the port was opened at 9am today. Happy for my freinds there diving. They said it is still chilly and windy, so take a light jacket. Hopefully last norte- enjoy.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,082 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

Sounds like Isla and Coz took the brunt for this Norte

Mainland was spared

Hand in there - they pass quickly

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
1,204 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather

Thanks we will be there tomorrow and I was hoping for sunny skies

10. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 04:15