We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

Its off the Trip Advisor reviews page. I'd assume the hotel on the beach is Secrets? Is it? And what is the property behind the one on the beach? Thanks in Advance.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150809-d939910…

Tennessee Ridge...
Level Contributor
290 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

The one on the beach is the Aura now the Secrets. The one in the back was called the Sabor the last time I was there in 2011. Not sure what it is called now. It was in the middle price wise.

Edited: 03 April 2013, 00:46
indiana
Level Contributor
119 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

The picture is the resort in its entirety. The buildings in front are the ocean view rooms and the buildings in back are the pool view.

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

They are correct. The buildings in back were originally called Sabor. When Reef Club/Wyndham changed their name to Sabor, it was then called Sabor Exclusive.

If you look at pictures, it is the area with the waterslides & swim up bar. It is now the pool view area of Secrets. Bordeaux Restaurant & the preferred lounge are located back there too.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

OK thanks. When I read the reviews, they say if you stay at Aura, you can use the Sabor facilities. Is that the Sabor to the right? The white building?

I guess I'm REALLY confused, now...

Edited: 03 April 2013, 03:24
Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

Looking from the ocean, Sabor is on the left. ( not really visible in this pic)

The 3 buildings in a semi circle around the pool are 14,12, 11. The big building on the right is the lobby with a smaller pool in front of it. Windows is connected to the lobby.

On the far right ( not really visible) are condominiums. Reef Residencias.

Tennessee Ridge...
Level Contributor
290 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

vacationexpress.com/Images/Hotels/MX-CZMWCZ/…

This map should help.

7. Re: Help with a picture of Secrets Aura..What is this?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 05:17