We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento...
Level Contributor
543 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

As a follow up to my previous post, this is an invitation to all who will be on the island on May 5 to gather at Wet Wendy's for drinks and fabulous conversation. I counted at least 14 posters who will be on the island on this date....so let's hear from everyone who can make it!

Talia and Dan

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

we'll be there Talia..how will we know where to meet? wet wendy's was not there last time i was..i know where it is ..i'm just wondering how we'll find each other..

craig and andrea

cozumel
Level Contributor
3,961 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

Umm.....you could look at the photos in your avatars??.......just an idea...hahha.

michigan
Level Contributor
491 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

everyone should wear a patch over their left eye, this has got to do the trick

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
543 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

If we all wore eye patches, that would be hilarious. Especially after a few drinks and we start bumping into one another! LOL!

I will make a sign that says Trip Advisor Folks...Drink here! Wet Wendy's is rather small, though I understand the have remodeled since we were there in 2009. Sadly, I suppose my hubby's graffiti went down with the remodel. And we can certainly circulate pictures! So glad you can make it Craig and Andrea!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
797 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

Wet Wendy's is a great place to meet for a drink and to eat but you might be in for a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT ... Sunday is a day of rest for the staff at Wet Wendy's and they never open on Sundays. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

6. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 April 2013, 23:35
Normal, Illinois
Level Contributor
697 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

Wish it were earlier - we'd take the ferry over!

ds2
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,045 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

Wet Wendy's is CLOSED on Sundays!!!!

Tulsa OK
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

We will plan to meet up also-

anyone know what other things are closed on Sundays? first time we have been there on a Sunday

and that makes me wonder.........

10. Re: Invite to Drinks at Wet Wendy's on Sunday May 5 at 8pm!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 06:17