We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact info for Playa Bonita Restaurant

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
54 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Contact info for Playa Bonita Restaurant

I would appreciate getting contact information for the restaurant at Playa Bonita. I am bringing a group of about 20 on the Oasis of the Seas on April 18 and would like to inform the folks who run the Playa Bonita restaurant that we will be arriving about 11am so they can open a little bit early. Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to supply this information or get a message to the restaurant.

Linda Johnson

ds2
Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact info for Playa Bonita Restaurant

Do not know how to contact them and am not sure about Playa Bonita's hours; however, many of the east side beach bars open at 9am on weekdays.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
54 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact info for Playa Bonita Restaurant

Thanks. I was there at 10:30am last time I was in Cozumel and they weren't open yet. Was hoping to let them know we had a big group coming early.

Linda Johnson

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact info for Playa Bonita Restaurant

All I can think of is to peruse the board and find somebody who is there now and ask if they'll happen to be going to the east side tomorrow or early on the 18th and they can deliver your message for you. Try page2 and look for the OP who is at the Palace right now. Or try contacting them on their FB page.

Edited: 16 April 2013, 23:12
4. Re: Contact info for Playa Bonita Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 06:18