We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sabor cozumel

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
denver
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sabor cozumel

Are their any local restaurants within walking distance near this resort worth trying? We plan on going to town a few times by taxi but wondering if anything close by the resort we could walk to and from.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sabor cozumel

No there aren't. Alberto's would be closest but IMO it isn't within walking distance.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sabor cozumel

I will be there in may. I heard carlos and Charlie's beach club and paradise beach are walking distance.

Ohio
Level Contributor
926 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sabor cozumel

This is a pic taken from the dock of Sabor looking south. The cow-udder-tent thingy is Carlos n Charlie's, probably 10 or more minute walk. Never been there so can't comment on food or drinks, lots of water toys, though.

https:/…5690279481925929538

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sabor cozumel

I've seen online that Paradise closes at 5 p.m...but always take info from websites w/ a grain of salt as they aren't always updated. I would advise calling them first.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sabor cozumel

Does the current run that way? Might wanna take a raft lol

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sabor cozumel

Usually the current runs the other way. It's a good idea because we found the walk a lot of work because the sand is soft. Some people walk it all the time.

It is probably directly related to how physically fit you are!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sabor cozumel

Trolling motor on that raft oughta just about do it, then :)

How bout walking on hard surface? Too far?

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sabor cozumel

I like that motor idea!

One year we had friends who walked on the access road. I don't think that would be a bad walk. It is paved & not as much traffic.

I have never walked out so I don't know if there could be a problem with the guard? (You check in & out when you leave by taxi.) They never seemed to have any trouble.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sabor cozumel

You talked me into it! We'll drive....lol

10. Re: sabor cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 06:18