We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

deep sea fishing

harrisburg,pa
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
deep sea fishing

We will be at El Coz June 10 and want to go deep sea fishing, what is the best way to do that? It will be my husband, 12 year old son and myself. Thanks!

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: deep sea fishing

You can go to the El Cozumeleno website and click on diving and snorkeling. At the bottom of that page is a link to Ocean Tours website. They are the onsite dive shop shop at the El Coz.

I have been on their fishing charter and it is first class. They will pick you up at the El Coz pier, so it is very convenient.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: deep sea fishing

Thanks senior Bobby......

BTW been trying to keep a picture album of the season:

www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html…

Oronogo Mo
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: deep sea fishing

My husband , son and friend went deep sea fishing booked from the dive shop with Antoino and the had a GREAT time. Caught a white marlin, a blue marlin and several large Mai Mai. I was well worth it. The El Coz staff will cook for you for dinner. Yum!

harrisburg,pa
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: deep sea fishing

what is the cost for this? thanks:o)

Oronogo Mo
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: deep sea fishing

E-mail the dive shop at the El Coz and you can get the prices. They have 4hr and 8hr trips. My husband does not let me know the cost.

6. Re: deep sea fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 07:17