We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from Coz Palace

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Live from Coz Palace

We are here and in love! Hubs has already snorkled while I crashed after no sleeping on red eye. They have been amazingly hospitable and helpful. Off to dinner...any questions ask! Will be checking in here...we have massages tomorrow, a snorkling excursion and their new chocolate one booked. Also may rent a jeep from Isis one day....we will see.

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from Coz Palace

whats the chocolate one?????? what night is the chef's dinner ? what room did you get ?

Amherst, Ohio
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from Coz Palace

Have a great time. I'll be watching this thread as I'm thinking of doing Cozumel Palace in December.

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from Coz Palace

The chocolate one is Friday...new option not in brochures yet...I will let you know. Chef's dinner is Thursday...hubs not digging menu so didn't do it. We do have a special anniversary dinner tonight at Italian restaurant....will report after. We have a city view...not great view however have a jacuzzi and king bed...most important to us....view not worth $500 and no resort credits were able to be used. Off to couples massage

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from Coz Palace

Yes please let me know about the chocolate tour, prices times and where it is at. May I ask what type of food was on the chef's dinner ? How full is the resort ? Hope you had a great anniversary dinner !

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from Coz Palace

I will check chefs dinner menu....not too full restaurants seem pretty empty at night...only one other table at Turquesa last night. Chefs dinner had 40-50 people...maybe 20 at buffet and only saw one table at Mexican...Fire show last night was amazing! Entertainment after was a little crass for us...so we left and hubs ordered Strawberry ice cream (not on room service menu). They are so accommodating here! Today we rented a jeep from Isis and went to Punta Sur and The Money Bar. Tonight is Mexican Fiesta night!

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from Coz Palace

It sounds like you are having a good time and seeing a lot of the island ! Is thursday the only night that they do the chefs dinner ?

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from Coz Palace

It was actually Tuesday night and heard they do it on Tues or Thurs depending on week....chef's dinner that is.

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from Coz Palace

Do you use your palace bucks to book the chocolate tour ? Do they bring you there and back and whats the price please ? Is the chocolate tour only on fridays and what time ? Sorry for so many questions I'm just trying to juggle my activity list here...only 10 more days til lift off :)

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from Coz Palace

www.chocolateskaokao.com/

They have tours during the week but only actually make chocolates on Fridays.

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from Coz Palace

The chocolate class was fun...worth tax but not sure worth $89. Lots of history, made own chocolate to bring home, tasted their different flavors and had Mexican hot chocolate, chocolate martini, and a sample of mole...they do offer to sell to you...great thank you for family watching kids....the class was at Stingray Bay facing the ocean.