We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard to work today and concentrate

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hard to work today and concentrate

Well with only 3 FULL days left till our trip, I am having a very hard time concentrating on work.

We have been having some remodeling done at home, and they should be finished this afternoon. Then I get to put out all my stuff that is in the room with my suitcase and a few things I had laid out to take. Right now, can't even get into the room.

We have had no TV all week, as it was put in the garage, and cable was disconnected.

So needless to say, LONG week.

But starting tomorrow, I will be packing, buying last minute stuff, bank stop, ect.

Indy
Level Contributor
969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard to work today and concentrate

Only 3 days and you haven't started packing yet? I usually start a month in advance because I'm so anxious. I still have 6 months to go so I guess it's a little too soon for me.

Have a great trip!

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard to work today and concentrate

Yes, normaly I start putting stuff in the spare bedroom as I think of it like a month before.

But this year so much has happened. What I should not have done was have a remodling job done the week before!

Well, really what do I really need, swimsuits, shorts, a few shirts, and a BIG OLE SMILE.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,361 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard to work today and concentrate

Remodel AFTER your trip, sheesh, I thought everybody knew that :)

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
448 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard to work today and concentrate

I understand completely. I'm still 5 weeks out and I'm so ready to pack. I have already started buying the snorkel gear, sunscreen, boys swimsuits, working out all the electronic details and making sure I don't plan a schedule so we can just "wing it" which is not a wedding planner's way.

Have a blast and be sure to check in.

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard to work today and concentrate

Yea, everyone asked me why did we not do this while we were away, and come home to a nice house.

Because we have 3 dogs and a pet sitter who comes to our house. She would have never returned if we did this to her.

The poor little furries, they dont know what is going on.

We have been living in a baggie for the past week.

I figure I will REALLY relax now.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
639 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard to work today and concentrate

I'm 6 WEEKS OUT and I can't concentrate lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your trip!

7. Re: Hard to work today and concentrate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 06:17