We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape Sabor

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chico, California
Level Contributor
70 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Sunscape Sabor

So, this time tomorrow I will be at Sunscape Sabor. I have been reading all the reviews and it looks like things are getting better. Swim-up bar is open and I have been told that the pizza place should open soon. I will let you know how it is!!!!!! Can't wait to get there and get in the water......

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape Sabor

Have a great vacation!! We are waiting to hear all about it!

vancouver
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape Sabor

Have a wonderful time Deb . looking forward to hear what you have to say.

Chico, California
Level Contributor
70 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunscape Sabor

Thanks, I know we will. We are going to Cozumel to dive and will be diving 6 days.......I will report all the good and the bad. Hopefully it is all good :)

Chico, California
Level Contributor
70 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunscape Sabor

So we got here today at 3:30 and the room was ready for us. Nice ocean front room. No smell so far. Had the grill for a snack and went snorkeling ........the water was perfect and we saw lots of fish and rays. Going to have the grill tonight because we want to have a fast dinner and get ready for scuba diving tomorrow..........

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunscape Sabor

I can only guess you have had such a good time, that you have forgotten about the rest of us that "patiently" waiting to hear from you.........

I am glad that you choose to stick with the Sabor. For the money, you just cant go wrong. I didnt go there for the food,I didnt go to have someone waving a palm fraun over me, I went for the overall experience.

Mission accomplished.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunscape Sabor

6 days of diving, sounds like Deb knows how to party :)

Chico, California
Level Contributor
70 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunscape Sabor

Sorry I did get side tracked ....we have been diving a lot!!!!!!!!..so far everything is good....the room, ocean front is very nice. The staff are wonderful, just ask and they will try.......we didn't have any hot water the first night but after telling them the next day, it's been HOT ......the food has been fair, they do need to get a little more variety ..... Breakfast is very good, lunch is pretty good and dinners are fair......... We've had the 2 nicer restaurants and they are really good, we just don't want to take a 1 1/2 to 2 hour dinner every night. It would be good if the buffet was really a buffet the nights it is open and not just have the same food as the grill........there is one spot on the way to the Italian restaurant that you can smell the sulfur smell, but that is it........just walk fast and you are by it.......

Chico, California
Level Contributor
70 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunscape Sabor

6 2 tank morning dives and 2 night dives.......14 dives ....if I'm here, we are going to scuba dive!!!!!!!

9. Re: Sunscape Sabor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 06:17