We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
289 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

Been trying to show my cousins what they will seeing in 2 wks. Just wanted to show them as many webpages as possible. Does your favorite place to be or shop have one, and if so, please share.

Thank you!

North America
Level Contributor
616 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

Here is a link to one of the best shops in Cozumel. Beautiful store, good quality items for sale, large variety, fixed prices. Also saves time, as shopping there pretty well eliminates the need to go to other places with the same "junk" at each store.

http://cozumelmexico.net/Cinco_Soles/

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
289 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

I have to agree with you on that. We always hit Los Cinco Soles 2 or 3 times each trip. Thank you for the link.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

There are many, many beach clubs, restaurants, bars and excursions on Facebook. I.E. Tiger Aguilar Cozumel.....La Hach, Red Eye Band etc.etc.

People post daily on some of these.

Edited: 27 May 2013, 20:11
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
289 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

This is our 7th trip back and my cousin and his wife and cousins first trip. I was just trying to get them lists of websites,maybe some I didn't know of.

Indy
Level Contributor
977 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

cozumelmycozumel.com. is a pretty interesting site. May not be up to date on everything but still lots of good info.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

Much of the info on CMC is over 2 years old...or more. Some of those places aren't even open anymore. But thier forums are a good source of info. They should go to FB...if they are facebookers and type in Cozumel. Lots of nice pictrues and up to date info.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,067 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

Cinco Soles is my favorite. You won´t go wrong there. I know some of the large jewelry stores have website but I wouldn´t want to feel responsible for anyone shopping there.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

As well as specific web sites , there are a ton of professional and amateur videos on YouTube. Just use the search box. Type in anything like Cozumel , Palancar reef , punta sur anything you can think of that you might like to see. There's some great stuff out there.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,411 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

A lot the beach clubs have their own websites. Paradise and Mr. Sancho's do, anyway. Chankanaab has a site, but I don't know if it's updated or not.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Does your favorite place to shop or be have a webpage?

In Cozumel now. Where is the Tres Soles store on the island?