We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Concord, North...
Level Contributor
901 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing

Went out with Victor at Wildcat Cozumel.... WOW

Caught a White Marlin, a Wahoo and a Sail Fish all the same day!!!!

Will post more and pictures when I return. If you contact, tell him Claude reccomended him.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing

sounds like you had a fun time !

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing

Glad to hear you had a good time fishing. The week of the 13th my husband fished 2 days with Kay kib and caught 3 mahi mahi the first day and then 3 mahi mahi, 3 white marlin and 1 blue marlin the 2nd day. Apparently the 1st day was pretty rough out there!

We normally go the end of may but had to go earlier this year. I was wondering how it was towards te end of the month.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing

you lucky duck Claude

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
901 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing

Victor made it happen!!!!

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fishing

The captain and the crew make all the difference, don't they?

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
901 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fishing

YES

both were as good as I have seen.

greenwich, ct
Level Contributor
238 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fishing

Hi Claude,

My husband would love that kind of day. Can you tell me if you did a full or half day, what kind of boat and the cost? Thanks

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
901 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fishing

I did a 4-6 hour deal. $500.00 for 4-6 people. It was an older boat, called the Fat Cat. He has another smaller one, but I chose that boat. Victor at Wild Cat is the ticket. Folks we met at the Palace took both boats Thursday and came back with 7 Dorados, over 300 pounds!!! They were from Indiana, there for a wedding..

I just can not say enough about his ability, but he has fished and lived there 40 years.

9. Re: Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 07:16